This set consists of:
- 1 Bottle Kayra Henna (Maroon)
- Nail Buffers
- 1 Instructions Sheet
Henna Powder, Essential Oil, Food Coloring, Lemon Juice, Rose Water, and Permitted Thickening Agent.
- Use the nails buffer provided to buff your nails. Make sure your nails are evenly buff to produce a satisfactory result. Clean your nails.
- Apply a thick coat of Kayra Henna on your nails.
- Wait for the henna to completely dry, and then 'peel-off'.
- Repeat Steps 2-3 to build up the color to get the color pay-off that you want.
- Keep in mind the result might differ from person to person due to several factors like the nail types and application methods.
- Do not use wet tissues/makeup wipes to remove the henna peel. Some wipes contain chemicals that can result in fading of the henna pigments.
- Henna's color fade in time, repeat application if needed. (Products containing alcohol like hand sanitizers can also result in fading of the henna pigment).
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings