- Ivory - NOT211002877K
- Warm Beige - NOT211004007K
Foundation: 15 ml
Foundation: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Hydroxystearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Key Ingredients (Foundation)
Argan Oil (moisturizing & anti-aging)
· Contain anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it suitable for sensitive skin
· Has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate the amount of sebum on the skin. this can help treat several types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion
· Anti-aging & help increase the elasticity of the skin
Jojoba Oil (moisturizing & firming)
· Help seal the skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture
· Non-comedogenic; help prevent clog pores & build up on the skin, leading to fewer breakouts & less severe acne
· Hypoallergenic; typically non-irritating which makes allergy reaction rarely occurs
· Help produce collagen, thus firming the skin
· Help decrease hyperpigmentation
· Improve redness & blotchiness of the skin
· Minimise pore appearance
· Protect against sun damage
· Regulate oil production
Vitamin E (anti-aging)
· Help improve water retention in the skin
· Help prevent sign of premature aging of the skin
· Can reverse the effects of wrinkles
· Lighten brown spot
Sodium Hyaluronate (moisturizing)
· Moisturizing but not greasy
· Able to penetrate skin & hold onto water
· Velvety full coverage
· Natural finish
· Buildable formula
· Weightless on the skin
· Smooth and blends seamlessly
· Long-wear formula
· Covers imperfections, redness, hyper-pigmentation, and uneven texture
· Contains SPF35 PA++
· Comes in two shades - Ivory & Warm Beige
How To Use (Foundation)
- For full coverage, using a pump or less, dip a synthetic brush into the foundation and apply to skin using circular and dabbing motions. apply more for added coverage.
- For medium coverage, combine Kayra Foundation with a dab of your moisturizer to slightly sheer out the foundation. use a damp Kayra Sponge to blend onto skin with a dabbing motion for a smooth, dewy finish.
- Bouncy for a fast, flawless finish
- Super soft
How To Use (Sponge)
- Wet - Before each use, run it under your faucet until it’s fully soaked. You’ll notice that your sponge will almost double in size. This is supposed to happen! The special material in the sponge absorbs the water instead of absorbing your product–leaving more of it on your skin without getting soaked up by your sponge.
- Squeeze - Once your sponge is fully saturated, it’s time to squeeze it out. The goal is to apply your makeup with a damp sponge, so you’ll want to wring out all of the excess water. Your sponge should then be at the ideal size and dampness to start dipping into your product. You can rest assured knowing that you’re not wasting product since it’s simply bouncing off of your sponge without getting soaked into it.
- Bounce: Bounce powder or liquid foundation, bb cream, or concealer across your skin for a flawless finish. Pro tip: we don’t recommend dragging the sponge across your face. Swiping a makeup sponge over your skin is just moving product around instead of properly laying it on. Bouncing creates a uniform, seamless coverage without streaks and lines. Bounce the pointed tip in hard to reach areas like under the eyes and nose and bounce the wider end on larger surfaces like your cheeks, chin and forehead.
How To Clean (Sponge)
- We recommend for you to wash your sponge after each use. Simply wet your blender with water and use a makeup sponge cleaner of your choice to properly clean the sponge. Lather your sponge with the cleaner and rinse a few times. Wring out all the excess water and pat with dry towel. Leave the sponge to dry.
- If you’re on the go and you only have time for a quick clean, pump a few spritzes of any instant makeup tools cleaner of your choice directly onto your sponge and use a towel to remove residue. For maximum cleanliness, we also recommend swapping out your Kayra Sponge every 3-6 months, just like your toothbrush and mascara.