This set consists of:
- 1 bottle Kayra Henna Powder (Brown)
- 1 syringe
- 1 bamboo skewer
- 1 small ziplock bag
- 1 instructions card
- Using the syringe, drop water little by little into the henna powder to create a paste.
- Using the bamboo skewer, mix the henna powder + water mixture. Make sure the paste is not too thick or too runny.
- Apply the henna paste to the nails. Make sure to apply a thick layer evenly. You can use the bottle as the applicator and the bamboo skewer to help you tidy up the application.
- Wait for the henna paste to dry. The henna paste will lightened in colour once it dries and also dry to the touch.
- Wash off the dried layer with water.
- Repeat application to build up the color to get the color pay-off that you want. Keep in mind, the initial henna colour after the first application may appear dull on your nails at first. However, the pigments will darkened with time. The longer you had it on your nails, the darker the colour will get.
- Keep in mind the result might differ from person to person due to several factors like the nail types and the thickness of the paste, etc.
- The henna powder that has been mixed with water and transformed into a paste must be used immediately. The paste cannot be re-used or stored as the pigments will no longer transfer onto your nails once it dries.
- Apply some drops of minty oils like Minyak Cap Kapak / Minyak Yuyi / Minyak Kayu Putih to nails to darken the henna colour on your nails.
- You don't have to use the henna powder to mix into a paste all at once, you can save some for later uses. Use the provided small ziplock to store the remaining henna powder.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings